- Worship Services, Sundays, 8:15 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Bible Study Classes are suspended for the summer months and will resume on August 9th.
- Hour of Faith: Thursdays, 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. in the Chapel.
- Prayer Ministry: Tuesdays, 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. in the Sanctuary.
- Van Transportation: If needed for the 11 a.m. worship service only; please contact Orlyn Thornton (706) 689-4128, no later than Wednesdays before the upcoming Sunday for new persons needing transportation.
- United Methodist Women (UMW) Donation of Clothes: Calling for persons to donate clothing, coats, shoes for women and men that are being released from incarceration. For delivery of clothing please contact Rev. Marcia Williams, First Lady, SCUMC. Every 2nd Wednesday of the month at 6 p.m. in the Library.
- Free Aerobics Classes: Every Monday and Wednesday, 6 p.m., at Girl’s Inc., 3535 Levy Rd., Columbus, GA 31903. Instructor: Theresa Bartell
- Mentoring Programs: Daughters of Imani & SIMBA: Ages 8 to 17, meet every 2nd Saturday of the Month from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Literacy Alliance Tutoring Program: Free for K – 8 – reading, math and life skill classes at SCUMC, 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. and Saturdays 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. Volunteers are needed. Classes will relaunch again in the Spring semester. Contact person: Lagenia Abram – (706)392-5054
- Bereavement / Greeters Meeting: Every 4th Sunday after 11:00 service
- Vacation Bible School: Join us for VBS June 26th – 28th, 2017. We will have arts, crafts, music, food, activities, and much more! For more information, please contact Kim Boynton at 706-604-DIVA (3482).
- Farmers Market Season: Beginning June 24, 2017 and monthly every fourth Saturday at SCUMC from 9 am – 1 pm. Georgia Fresh for Less program offering double value to SNAP/ EBT customers.
Permanent link to this article: https://southcolumbusumc.com/announcements/